28 March 2008

Got 2 Believe Quotes


Title: Got 2 Believe
English Title: Got 2 Believe




Antonia Villacosta, also known as Toni: All of those who court me are people I don't like. All of those guys that I like don't like me. Why is that?


Lorenz Montinola: So, what are you looking for in a guy?
?: Perfection. A modern day prince charming. Somebody who will sweep her off her feet.


Lorenz Montinola: Seriously, Toni, I have a request, and in my opinion, it's only fair that I'm asking this of you. Since you're looking for the perfect date, then probably I should also prepare you to be perfect for him.
Antonia Villacosta, also known as Toni: What are you saying?
Lorenz Montinola: What I mean is, you need to know about men; you need to know and learn what men like in order for this to work.


Lorenz Montinola: Come on, let's go home. Let's go.
Antonia Villacosta, also known as Toni: What are you doing? I'm enjoying myself. I'm still dancing there.
Lorenz Montinola: Dancing? You're letting loose, you're not dancing. What will men think? (They'll think) you're aggressive and wild. Men don't like aggressive and wild women.
Antonia Villacosta, also known as Toni: No, I don't want to listen to you. I just want to have fun!


Lorenz Montinola: Sit down... I told you to sit down! Brat!
Antonia Villacosta, also known as Toni: Control freak! This is my house, okay?
Lorenz Montinola: I won't leave until you learn how to listen. That's the problem with you, you never listen. You do whatever you want, whenever you want. You're such a spoiled brat!
Antonia Villacosta, also known as Toni: And who do you think you are? An angel?
Lorenz Montinola: Shut up.
Antonia Villacosta, also known as Toni: What the...
Lorenz Montinola: Shut up... Shut up!... Sit down!... Now!
Lorenz Montinola: Do you know why it's so difficult to find a date for you? Do you know what people think of you and what they say about you?
Lorenz Montinola: You're easy, woman of the world. You'll be with just anyone. You're a tease. You'll flirt with guys but you won't give them anything. And lastly, you're a vacuum cleaner; you'll suck the energy out of your partner because you're a nag with a machine-gun mouth. And a guy will go berserk by just trying to understand your craziness.
Antonia Villacosta, also known as Toni: You're going too far...


Antonia Villacosta, also known as Toni: Even though you have an extensive dos and don'ts in finding the perfect mate, how come you can't find one for you?
Lorenz Montinola: Why do I have to look when a lot of people are willingly coming at me?
Antonia Villacosta, also known as Toni: You mean, you'll marry all of your girlfriends?
Lorenz Montinola: Marriage? Who's getting married? Me? I'm sorry Toni, but marriage is not for me. Never.
...
Antonia Villacosta, also known as Toni: You haven't loved anyone? As in, not one?
Lorenz Montinola: Love? Toni, love is saying goodbye to your fondest dreams and saying hello to your worst nightmares.
Antonia Villacosta, also known as Toni: Wow, you're so negative.
Lorenz Montinola: That's how it is with my parents. My mom and dad loved each other too much, that they have too much expectations (for each other). They're too jealous (of each other) that there's too much fighting. And so, they separated...
Lorenz Montinola: And most of my friends who were married are now separated from their partners. You can count those people who are still with their spouses, and most of them are staying together because of what? The kids?
Lorenz Montinola: Come on, I don't want to get into any of that crap. So, what's the point of investing emotionally, right? Right?


Antonia Villacosta, also known as Toni: You went the wrong way. We should have turned earlier on that road.
Lorenz Montinola: You know what, guys hate that...
Antonia Villacosta, also known as Toni: Hate what?
Lorenz Montinola: Being corrected while they are driving. That's why when you're out on a date, never do that. You can suggest, but never correct.


Lorenz Montinola: You're intimidating. You can do everything, and it's like you don't need anything.
Lorenz Montinola: Toni, that's a strong turn off point. Look, guys would like to feel... needed.
Antonia Villacosta, also known as Toni: In reality, you (men) are the ones who need us (women).


? Villacosta: You know, if you fell in love with someone, that's it, you fell in love.
Rudolph ?: What if I'm stupid; I didn't know that I'm falling in love with someone?
? Villacosta:  Then that means you're stupid.


Antonia Villacosta, also known as Toni: Perry is perfect, right?
Karen ?: Mr. Perfect may not necessarily be Mr. Right, especially if there's already someone who occupies your heart.
Antonia Villacosta, also known as Toni: You know what, I don't know which is more difficult; learning to love someone who loves you, or hoping that the one you love will love you in return.


?: If you're getting married, it's because you want to (get married) and you love (the person you are marrying); not because you need to get married.
Antonia Villacosta, also known as Toni: But don't you eventually learn to love someone?
?: Well, I don't know. But from experience, there are many things that you can learn, but you can't always teach your heart.
?: Isn't it a worse curse to live everyday of your life being unfair to yourself and to your partner?


Lorenz Montinola: Toni, I almost lost you because I was stupid and a coward. I was afraid to love you.
Antonia Villacosta, also known as Toni: And now?
Lorenz Montinola: Now, I'm more afraid to lose you.
Antonia Villacosta, also known as Toni: Why do you love me?
Lorenz Montinola: I don't know.
Antonia Villacosta, also known as Toni: You don't know?
Lorenz Montinola: I don't know. It just hit me.
Lorenz Montinola: I didn't even believe in forever, Toni. But I think I found forever in you.
Lorenz Montinola: Toni, I'm not forcing myself on you, okay? Don't think that way. I just want to tell you... I just want to let you know that I love you, and I'm so sorry.
Antonia Villacosta, also known as Toni: You never say sorry for loving someone. You never say sorry for loving me.