06 July 2013

Four Sisters And A Wedding Quotes


Title: Four Sisters And A Wedding
English Title: Four Sisters And A Wedding



Gabriela Salazar, also known as Gabbie: By the way, the wedding's happening in two weeks.
Roberta Salazar, also known as Bobbie: Two weeks?
Alexandra Salazar, also known as Alex: She's pregnant?
Teodora Salazar, also known as Teddie: Instant mommy?
Gabriela Salazar, slso known as Gabbie: No.
Roberta Salazar, also known as Bobbie: Then what's the rush?
Gabriela Salazar, also known as Gabbie: He thinks it's true love, so why wait?!
Alexandra Salazar, also known as Alex: Weh.
Roberta Salazar, also known as Bobbie: True love, my ass.
Teodora Salazar, also known as Teddie: Cheesy. Que horror! Nonsense! Yes. Yes. Totally lame...

Grace Salazar: She could do better. We could all do better.

Teodora Salazar, also known as Teddie: So what's the point of him having a parent and older sisters if we won't help him? It's our job to make sure he makes the right decisions, and corrects the wrong ones.
Alexandra Salazar, also known as Alex: Why are you all so convinced he is making a wrong decision?

Gabriela Salazar, also known as Gabbie: I'm sorry but I really don't like her for you. But I will try to get to know her, so that I can see what you saw in her.

Gabriela Salazar, also known as Gabbie: I'm just giving her the benefit of the doubt because she's not here to defend herself.

Gabriela Salazar, also known as Gabbie: You're both my sisters. Why do I even have to take sides?

Roberta Salazar, also known as Bobbie: I am a corporate communications manager. I am required to have an extensive vocabulary so I never use inane and poorly worded language like black sheep and old maid to describe the people I just met.

Jeannette Bayag: As I've said, we are taking care of everything. Money is not an issue, at least for us.
Teodora Salazar, also known as Teddie: So you think it's an issue for us?
Jeannette Bayag: I never said that. Is that what you think?

Grace Salazar: She is a good girl. And her parents are good, too.
Alexandra Salazar, also known as Alex: Even if they're condescending?
Teodora Salazar, also known as Teddie: Arrogant?
Roberta Salazar, also known as Bobbie: Ill-mannered?
Grace Salazar: They are differently mannered from us.
Grace Salazar: Regardless of how they are, you shouldn't have behaved that way.

Roberta Salazar, also known as Bobbie: Have you heard about the optimal stopping rule?
Teodora Salazar, also known as Teddie: What?
Roberta Salazar, also known as Bobbie: You have to pick someone to be your mate, ... thinking that that person has the highest weighted average of desirable qualities in a diminishing pool of options. We need to expand CJ's...
Teodora Salazar, also known as Teddie: CJ's what? Options?
Gabriela Salazar, also known as Gabbie: I think that's it, expand CJ's options. Right?
Teodora Salazar, also known as Teddie: Why didn't she say so?!

Teodora Salazar, also known as Teddie: CJ fell for Princess only because he lacked options. Well then, let's give him options! Options! Options! Options!

Roberta Salazar, also known as Bobbie: When I tell the truth, it's a low blow. When you tell a hurtful joke, it's nothing personal.
Teodora Salazar, also known as Teddie: They're jokes. You're not supposed to get hurt over jokes.
Roberta Salazar, also known as Bobbie: Jokes are half meant.
Teodora Salazar, also known as Teddie: You just have a retort for everything!

Gabriela Salazar, also known as Gabbie: She was just speaking her mind. I don't think she meant to offend you.
Teodora Salazar, also known as Teddie: Well next time, if she really doesn't want to offend anyone, she should learn when to shut up.

Roberta Salazar, also known as Bobbie: You know nothing about how I feel, so don't give comments about my personal life because I don't give comments about yours.

Roberta Salazar, also known as Bobbie: How stupid!
Teodora Salazar, also known as Teddie: I was wrong but I'm not stupid!
Roberta Salazar, also known as Bobbie: What? Did I say you're stupid?
Teodora Salazar, also known as Teddie: You just did, didn't you?
Roberta Salazar, also known as Bobbie: You're misinterpreting me again. I said the idea was stupid, not you.
Teodora Salazar, also known as Teddie: No, you did. You just said it.
Roberta Salazar, also known as Bobbie: If only you would let me finish speaking, then you'll understand. This is why you always misinterpret what I say.

?: They'll get around to that (making up after they fight) even though they're all grown up. Of course, it's harder to do it now that each one has their own beliefs, own opinions, and own principles to uphold.
?: But if you think they will drift apart (because of their fights and differences), that's never going to happen because their lives are intertwined. They are intertwined by the love of their mother.

Alexandra Salazar, also known as Alex: I never kept secrets from you. I told you that your ex-boyfriend is hitting on me. I even asked you if you're okay with us (getting together), and you said, "it's okay, go ahead, it's up to you".
Roberta Salazar, also known as Bobbie: And you really believed I meant it?
Alexandra Salazar, also known as Alex: Of course, that was what you said!
Roberta Salazar, also known as Bobbie: Read between the lines, Alex.
Alexandra Salazar, also known as Alex: I didn't do anything wrong!
Roberta Salazar, also known as Bobbie: Yes, you did because if you had any amount of decency in your body, you would not have asked in the first place.
...
Roberta Salazar, also known as Bobbie: Do not use your supposed stupidity as an excuse for all the pain you've caused me. You are not lacking in intelligence, Alex. You are lacking in responsibility and respect as a sister.

Roberta Salazar, also known as Bobbie: We're your family. If anyone should know who you really are, the true you, it should be us. Are you going to keep lying to us your whole life?
Teodora Salazar, also known as Teddie: Do you think this is easy for me, Bobbie?
Roberta Salazar, also known as Bobbie: That's why you should be honest with us, so you'll stop having a hard time.

Grace Salazar: Did you honestly think I wouldn't understand?
Teodora Salazar, also known as Teddie: That's not the case, Mom. I know whatever happens, you'll still love me.
Teodora Salazar, also known as Teddie: I'm the one with the problem. I couldn't accept the person I have become.

Teodora Salazar, also known as Teddie: And whatever I do, I can never be as good as Bobbie.
Roberta Salazar, also known as Bobbie: Me?
Teodora Salazar, also known as Teddie: Yes, Bobbie! You! Whatever you put your mind into, you're always the best at it! But me, no matter how hard I try, no matter how much I work hard, I could never get to your level. You were always the best, weren't you? You are the smartest one, you are the prettiest one. It was always you!
Teodora Salazar, also known as Teddie: You're my sister, Bobbie, and I love you, but I've always been jealous of you. I can't help it, Bobbie.
Roberta Salazar, also known as Bobbie: But why do you sound mad? Why is it like I am the one at fault? How come it seems that I did something wrong?

Grace Salazar: Are you saying that I'm unfair?
Roberta Salazar, also known as Bobbie: No, Mom. I'm saying you have your favorites.

Grace Salazar: I'm sorry. I thought I was being fair, because in my heart, I loved you all the same way.
...
Grace Salazar: I'm not perfect but I am your mother, and I will always love you the best way I know how.