06 January 2016

오 마이 비너스 Oh My Venus Quotes


Title: 오 마이 비너스 O Mai Bineoseu (Oh My Venus)
English Title: Oh My Venus




Episode 01

Kang Joo Eun: No. I can do anything if I set my mind to it.

Jo Hyun Jung: "Do you know why the past is important to us? It's because the past is the lesson for today."


Episode 02

Kim Young Ho, also known as John Kim: It may look fine on the outside, but it needs time to heal.


Episode 03

Kim Young Ho, also known as John Kim: There's no use crying over spilled milk. It's not going to be undone.

Kang Joo Eun: I guess life always gives you a chance for you to live no matter what.

Kang Joo Eun: I wonder if it's okay to feel as if I want to turn back time this much. Do I really want to take a ride in a time machine that much even though it doesn't exist in real life?
Kang Joo Eun: Even so, because I'm Kang Joo Eun, I can do anything when I set my mind to it.
Kang Joo Eun: Getting started is half the battle, right?

Kang Joo Eun: I can do anything as long as I set my mind to it. I can still do this, so I didn't reach my limit yet.
Kim Young Ho, also known as John Kim: Wanting to believe and actually being able are two different matters.
Kang Joo Eun: To me, they are the same. If I believe, I can do it. Because I believe, I can do it.

Kim Young Ho, also known as John Kim: If you're going to do it, let's do it properly.


Episode 04



Episode 05



Episode 06

Min Byung Wook: Your personal matter could be a public matter to someone else. Please be more careful.

Kang Joo Eun: Among basic human rights, there is the right to pursue happiness. We humans have the right and responsibility to pursue happiness, whoever we are.


Episode 07

Kim Young Ho, also known as John Kim: Is your body for only a single use? Are you going to use it only one day and throw it away? Since it's something you'll use for a lifetime, wouldn't it be better if it were healthy and fine?

Kang Joo Eun: Please agree to a settlement. As slowly as possible, and please ask for as much as you can... If you take your time, you will get an apology even if it's forced, and the settlement fee will go up.
Kang Joo Eun: Those people won't change. Even if it's small, even if you have to force it to happen, please get yourself some comfort.
?: Will that be possible?
Kang Joo Eun: That it's okay, that it will be okay... Have the belief that you can do anything if you set your mind to it. If you don't, you'll feel so wronged.

Oh Soo Jin: Isn't the world immature to begin with -- no, I should say, simple. Either you receive love, or you don't.
Kang Joo Eun: You should be saying, either you love someone, or you don't.

Kang Joo Eun: You said you don't want to go back in time. So, why are you?


Episode 08

Kang Joo Eun: Not saying things that you should say is also lying. If someone feels deceived, then you lied.


Episode 09

Kim Young Ho, also known as John Kim: When you stay in a hospital for a long time, you realize that there are so many people in pain in this world. In the end, everyone is hurt, either a lot or a little, in their own way. So, don't cry. People keep on living while dealing with their pain and withstanding it.


Episode 10



Episode 11



Episode 12



Episode 13



Episode 14

Kim Young Ho, also known as John Kim: When you stay in a hospital for a long time, you realize that there are so many people in pain in this world. In the end, everyone is hurt, either a lot or a little, in their own way. So, don't cry. People keep on living while dealing with their pain and withstanding it.


Episode 15



Episode 16

Kang Joo Eun: Despite all of that, we still give it a try. Despite all of that, we still try to believe, and we try our best. That's life, isn't it? Nothing in life is guaranteed.