07 March 2008

Bring It On


Title: Bring It On
Country: United States of America
Language: English
Year: 2000
Cast:
  • Kirsten Dunst
  • Eliza Dushku
  • Jesse Bradford
  • Gabrielle Union
  • Clare Kramer
  • Nicole Bilderback
  • Tsianina Joelson
  • Rini Bell
  • Nathan West
  • Huntley Ritter
  • Lindsay Sloane



SYNOPSIS
A champion high school cheerleading squad discovers its previous captain stole all their best routines from an inner-city school and must scramble to compete at this year's championships.



REVIEW
...

Cheerleaders:
I'm sexy, I'm cute. I'm popular to boot.
I'm bitchin. Great hair! The boys all love to stare.
I'm wanted, I'm hot. I'm everything you're not.
I'm pretty, I'm cool. I dominate the school.
Who am I? Just guess... Guys wanna touch my chest.
I'm rockin', I smile and many think I'm vile.
I'm flyin', I jump. You can look but don't you hump.
I'm major, I roar. I swear I'm not a whore.
We cheer and we lead. We act like were on speed.
Hate us 'cuz we're beautiful? Well, we don't like you either.
We're cheerleaders. We -- are -- cheerleaders!!




###
Bring It On