16 September 2018

내 아이디는 강남미인 My ID is Gangnam Beauty Quotes


Title: 내 아이디는 강남미인 Nae Aidineun Gangnammiin
English Title:
  • Gangnam Beauty
  • My ID is Gangnam Beauty




Episode 01: I'm Pretty Starting from Today

Kang Mi Rae: How am I supposed to respond to this? What am I supposed to say?

Oh Hyun Jung: Whatever happened already happened... Hey, you must give it your all. If you get all shy and don't do your best, people will think you're trying to act coy. With that face, it'll come across as so obnoxious. You know that, right?
Kang Mi Rae: I just want to run away.
Oh Hyun Jung: Hey, Kang Mi Rae. Don't be such a coward, okay? Nothing will change if you keep avoiding challenges.


Episode 02: You Should've Been Pretty from the Start



Episode 03: You Don't Even Know

Na Eun Shim: Life is all about fighting through your struggles.


Episode 04: You End Up Meeting Whomever You're Destined to Meet

Na Eun Shim: But what can you do? What's done is done.

Na Hye Sung: It's okay to keep your options open. Your heart will lead you to the right path.

Na Hye Sung: The true beauty of perfume lies in the fact that it can't be seen. Scent is the one and only beautiful thing that can be felt even with your eyes closed. I believe this intangible beauty will be somewhat of a consolation to those who are sick of this world that only focuses on outer beauty.


Episode 05: The Handsome Guy's Counter-Attack

Yeon Woo Young: Come on. You can't not do it when you're forced in such a situation.


Episode 06: The Handsome Guy's Counter-Attack Part 2

Jo Jung Hyup: Not every girl can be considered woman just because of their gender... your looks aren't qualified.
Kwon Yoon Byul: What did you just say?
Jo Jung Hyup: (to Kwon Yoon Byul) You first have to grow your hair long to look like a girl, Yoon Byul.
Jo Jung Hyup: (to Kim Tae Hee) Didn't I tell you to lose weight?
Jo Jung Hyup: (to Yoo Eun) And you should smile a bit. Girls should be equipped with amiable smiles.
Yoo Eun? Who are you to order me around?
Song Jung Ho: Don't talk back, (you're just a) freshman.
...
Kwon Yoon Byul: Why do I have to do this even after hearing such ridiculous nonsense? I can't take your stupid remarks anymore.
Kwon Yoon Byul: Do you think we never criticize you because we can't? I simply didn't want to stoop as low as you.
...
Jo Jung Hyup: They've suddenly become sensitive...
Jo Jung Hyup: I only gave you suggestions, so what's wrong with that?
Kim Tae Hee: Stop it already! We don't want to hear your suggestions.
Jo Jung Hyup: What's with you, Tae Hee?
Kim Tae Hee: What does it mean that I'll look pretty when I lose weight? Are you saying that I'm a loser this way?
Kim Tae Hee: You tell us to do plastic surgery, grow our hair long, change our fashion style, and lose weight. Should we get back at you just the same way? I know you'll make all the fuss then.
Song Jung Ho: Tae Hee, how could you twist his good intention like that? He only meant your face looks cute and pretty.
Kim Tae Hee: I don't even want to hear that. I didn't ask you to say that I'm pretty. Do you think we're products displayed in a showroom?
Kim Tae Hee: You judge us by our looks. Keep such thoughts to yourselves. How dare you say that bluntly to us?

Song Jung Ho: I told you to stay put, freshman.
Yoo Eun: Does being a freshman mean that I have to do everything I'm told? Who are you to order us around?

Na Hye Sung: No matter what anyone says, you are the most precious person to yourself.

Na Hye Sung: There's this saying, you know, "a beautiful woman is like someone who passed the bar exam". Beauty certainly gives women power. people respect you wherever you go.


Episode 07: A Guy Friend
Na Hye Sung: A true strong person is someone who makes sure that he doesn't hurt the people who are weaker than him.

Do Kyung Seok: If you're sorry, you should apologize.


Episode 08: Basic Instinct



Episode 09: The Survival Story of a 20-Year-Old



Episode 10: I Can Be Your Boyfriend



Episode 11: Your ID is Gangnam Beauty

Oh Hyun Jung: Do Kyung Seok, is there anything you can't do? Being so perfect makes it hard for people to approach you.

Kang Mi Rae: I thought I'd be okay if I thought I was okay. I guess I wasn't okay.


Episode 12: Don't You Have Feelings for Me?

Go Ye Na: If you like him so much, you should doll yourself up like me.
Kwon Yoon Byul: That's not my true self. I don't want to seduce him by putting on an act.

Na Hye Sung: Perfume always comes last. Let me explain. When you get ready to go out, you put on your clothes, do your hair, and put makeup on. And nobody puts on perfume before doing any of those things.
Na Hye Sung: However, there are times when this invisible last step ends up lingering in people's memories for a very long time. It's hard to remember a certain person's hairstyle or outfit from a long time ago. But you do remember their smell, and that stays in your head along with that person's image.

Oh Hyun Jung: Some people say you should be cold when you reject someone. But if she's a decent person, she'd appreciate it if you reject her politely. I feel like it'll scar her for life if the guy she likes says harsh things to her.


Episode 13: It's My First Love



Episode 14: Start Secretly



Episode 15: My Boyfriend is Do Kyung Seok

Hyun So Ah: To be loved, I must be pretty and cute. At the same time, I must not know that I'm pretty. I must be obedient. I should never be too smart. I must always smile and agree with others. I must always be kind and friendly.


Episode 16

Kang Mi Rae: I couldn't even be in control of my own life until now. So how do you think I'll be able to change someone else's life?
Yoo Eun: The scars you get from other people can only be healed by people. I don't quite get it either.

Yoo Eun: A couple can't always like each other equally. The person who likes the other person more tends to call more, asks to meet more often, and gets angry at times.

Kang Mi Rae: You're right, I'm not pretty. I did plastic surgery. Like you said, I wasn't happy because I wasn't pretty.
Kang Mi Rae: But what about you? Are you happy because you're pretty? Are you happy?

Kang Mi Rae: Why does it have to be this way? Why in the world do we have to be like this? We lose weight when we aren't even fat. We throw up and do plastic surgery as if we'll die if we aren't pretty.

Yoo Eun: We all know how to keep to ourselves.

Yeon Woo Young: I'm the type who should fall in love at first sight.

Oh Hyun Jung: I mean, I'm not asking for much. I want to meet an ordinary man and have an ordinary relationship. Why is it so hard?
Yeon Woo Young: No relationship is ordinary in this world. Every romance is special.

Hyun So Ah: I tried something I had never done, and everything else became easy.

Do Kyung Seok: Who cares? Do everything you want to do.