14 March 2014

식샤를 합시다 Let's Eat Quotes


Title: 식샤를 합시다 Siksyareul Habsida
English Title: Let's Eat



Episode 01: Declared Stand Alone


Episode 02: Getting to Know Your Neighbors


Episode 03: I Want to Be Alone, Everybody Get Out!


Episode 04: Answer Me, Neighbors


Episode 05: Worry Over Money, Cry Over Money


Episode 06 : Pride and Prejudice

Goo Dae Young: Why are you so bright all the time?
Yoon Jin Yi: There's something that my dad used to say all the time. "If a worry goes away by worrying about it, then there would be no worries." It's a Tibetan proverb.
Yoon Jin Yi: If being depressed doesn't solve the problem, there's no use being depressed.

Episode 07: Wht is Life Like Eating Dinner Alone?


Episode 08: Things that You Can See Only When You Quit


Episode 09: Mamma Mia!


Episode 10: Mr. ShikSha Over Flowers

Goo Dae Young: Eating out alone is indeed the best way to eat. It's the truth of eating. I'll tell you the reason for it.
Goo Dae Young: The more people there are to eat together, and the more choices in the menu there are, it is a matter of course that opinions are at odds. But when I eat alone, I can decide what I want to eat quickly.
Goo Dae Young: When you eat with other people, you have to be cautious about your eating speed and dining etiquette, and you can't eat just the pieces that you want. But if I eat alone, I can eat comfortably without considering other people. I can dine with only myself in mind.

Episode 11: Those Not In Love Now, All Guilty


Episode 12: The Taste of Love... Bitter Sweet


Episode 13: The Man Who Was Only Looking at Me


Episode 14: She Has Disappeared


Episode 15: Silence

Yoon Jin Yi: What's more difficult in life than love?

Episode 16: Still... Let's Eat

Rice by Chun Yang Hee
To you who eats a lot because you are lonely,
To you who sleeps a lot because you are weary,
To you who cries a lot because you are sad,
I write this down.
Chew on your feelings that are cornered,
Like you would chew on rice.
Anyway, life is...
Something you need to digest.