27 September 2018

Exes Baggage Quotes


Title: Exes Baggage
English Title: Exes Baggage



Nix: Do we really have to compare?
Nix: Let's stop all comparisons. Can't we just say that we both got hurt? That's it. Period.

Nix: Sometimes, I think it is scary to fall in love again.
Pia: Wait. I don't get those people who are scared to love again after getting hurt.
Nix: Fine, then you're the brave one around here.
Pia: I'm just telling the truth. Not to belittle your feelings, but I think those who are scared to love again after getting hurt never truly loved in the first place.
Nix: Really now?
Pia: Really. You see, I believe that you should be able to bear all the pain and hurt again to be able to experience love again. Right? That's how love should be; it overpowers pain.
Nix: Point taken.