29 June 2016

또 오해영 Oh Hae Young Again Quotes


Title: 또 오해영 Tto Oh Hae Young
English Title:
  • Another Oh Hae Young
  • Oh Hae Young Again




Episode 01: 울어도 되나요 Can I Cry?

Park Soo Kyung: In human relationships, there are things called manners and loyalty.


Episode 02: 미필적 고의에 의한 인연 A Relationship Due to Willful Negligence

Oh Hae Young: I won't die. What I want most these days is to die. What I want never comes true. So, I won’t die.

Park Do Kyung: I don't drink because I'm afraid of making mistakes.
Oh Hae Young: You must have made a mistake in the past. What mistake did you make?

Lee Jin Sang: You're a horrible liar. What? "She said you were pretty"? Are you serious? What woman would brag about how pretty her friend is to a man? You're so clueless about women.

Lee Jin Sang: There are a lot of things that can't be explained when it comes to the past. So if it can't be explained, then it's not necessary to explain it.
Lee Jin Sang: But say you experience it, or it's been experienced. That's the truth, then.

?: She's pretty, sexy, sweet, and she went to Seoul University.
?: She's horrible.
Oh Hae Young: Right?
Sung Jin: Men don't like women like that because they're too intimidating.
Oh Hae Young: You say that because you're not good enough for her. You would totally go after her if you are competent.

Park Do Kyung: Just live no matter how. Even if it hurts, still live. If you survive, it means you've won.


Episode 03: 살고싶을 땐, 사랑하기로 Love If You Want to Live

Oh Hae Young: Wouldn't it be okay? It's okay with me. It's not like we don't know each other.
Park Do Kyung: It's uncomfortable because we know each other.
Oh Hae Young: You're so... straightforward. I didn't think we could be so rude to each other.

Oh Hae Young: When I think about it, I've never really given myself to love 100%. I was always cautious and nervous. I worried if I liked the person more.
Oh Hae Young: Let's not do that any more. If I meet someone I like, I will love the man all the way until I get dumped. I'll never turn around crying because I was yelled at to get lost. I will hold onto the man and not let go... I will give it everything. Shouldn't you fall in such love once in your lifetime?

Oh Hae Young: Why does he impress me without my permission? How will he handle the aftermath?


Episode 04: 콧노래를 사서 집으로 가자 Let's Buy a Humming Tune and Go Home

Park Do Kyung: Is it hard working with me?
Sang Suk: ... I've been learning a lot.

Park Do Kyung: When people say, "they passed away", you don't ask them any more questions.

Park Do Kyung: There is no need to curse at a man who has left.
Oh Hae Young: A woman doesn't curse at a man who has left her; she curses at a man who acted pitifully toward her. Don't act pitifully towards anyone.

Park Do Kyung: ... that woman is running toward me. She embraces me after running toward me. But what if I don't hold on to her at this moment? Would I be able to cut her out of my life? But even if I avoid her as best as I could, it feels like I won't ultimately be able to cut her off. It's like she's telling me, "Stop being miserable, and let's be happy together."


Episode 05: 미치게 짠한 Crazily Heart-Wrenching

Oh Hae Young: The fish living in different waters won't get to meet. The pretty Oh Hae Young from the first-tier group met guys from the same group. I, who belong to the third-tier group, met guys from the same group...

Park Soon Taek: Albert Einstein once said this, "It's only in our illusion that we differentiate past, present, and future. Whether it's in the DNA or a soul, he was saying that the record of our lives is already written. It means that the vivid memory could come out not in a timely fashion.


Episode 06: 사랑 반, 측은 반 Half Love, Half Pity

Hwang Duk Yi: Hae Young doesn't have to get married. She can live by herself.
Oh Kyung Soo: She needs to get married.
Hwang Duk Yi: No, she doesn't.
Oh Kyung Soo: She needs to.
Hwang Duk Yi: I said she doesn't!
Oh Kyung Soo: She must.
Hwang Duk Yi: Why? For what?
Oh Kyung Soo: That's how I feel when I look back on myself. If I didn't have you in my life, I would have nothing.

Oh Hae Young: From the moment I saw him, I just revealed my secrets to him.
? Hee Ran: What did you reveal?
Oh Hae Young: Something I couldn't tell anyone else... Strangely, I only tell everything to him... Once I revealed one thing, I wasn't scared to reveal everything.

? Hee Ran: You recognized it right away, that Park Do Kyung is your person to rely on.
? Hee Ran: That's what men and women relationships are like. Within the first minute of meeting him, you can tell him everything once you realize that's the man you can rely on, even the things you couldn't tell your closest friends.


Episode 07: 세상에 여자는 나 하나였으면 좋겠어 I Wish I Was the Only Woman in the World

Park Do Kyung: How can I know about love? I can only love if I've ever received love.

Oh Hae Young: The feeling that my greatest weakness was revealed to the last person I wanted to know... pretending that I grew up loved; pretending that I grew up strong, without flaws; pretending that my parents were simply carefree, and not disgraceful; pretending that I had no scars... I had lived trying so desperately to put on a happy face. But to realize that you had already seen through it all...


Episode 08: 그 때문에 우는 게 아니야 너 때문에 우는 거야 I'm Not Crying Because of Him, but Because of You

Oh Hae Young: They say you remember someone for the rest of your life based on the sentiment you had when you last saw them.

Park Soo Kyung: Everyone takes care of filling their own rice bowl. You should just fill your own bowl.

Yoon An Na: My motto in life is "try everything", whatever it is!


Episode 09: 그 마음에 바람이 불었다 The Wind Blew in His Heart



Episode 10: 너에게 가는 길 The Path to You

Park ?: If you accept the fact that things disappear, then you don't get hung up on things that aren't worth it.


Episode 11: 아프고 아프고... In Pain, In Pain...

Oh Hae Young: Isn't it always the fault of the person who threw a punch first?


Episode 12: 나 떠나 부디 불행하길 I Hope That You Will Suffer After Leaving Me



Episode 13: 헤아려 본 마음 The Heart I've Understood

? Hee Ran: It's not because he doesn't love you. It's because he doesn't know how to love. Men just don't know what's more hurtful for women.

Park Soon Taek: "We're just looking back on our lives that have ended already." What if our lives have already come to an end based on a completed scenario, and this moment we know as present is just the reminiscences of our souls? You would feel futile, and just live however, right? But it's quite the opposite. If you genuinely accept it, you feel at ease. You quietly start looking into your heart. In this situation, what is it that my heart wants the most?


Episode 14: 사랑이 아닌 모든 소리는 침묵하라 Silence All the Other Sounds that Are Not of Love

Park Soo Kyung: You get treated well only if you ask for it. Don't let others treat you badly in life.


Episode 15: 더더더 사랑 못한 지난날들 Those Past Days We Could Not Love More, More, More

Hwang Duk Yi: I'm sorry I'm so old-fashioned, but when you greet the elders at a family party, that means that you two will marry. If you greet the elders at a gathering like that, and you break up, it's like a marriage falling apart. That is how the elders think.


Episode 16: 너로 인해 살아진다 Through You, I Live

Hwang Duk Yi: If I become someone who cheers her on, then will my heart break a little less? Instead of being someone who yells at her to not do this, someone who grabs her and forces her down, if I become a person who supports her, then will I feel less sad?

Lee Jin Sang: I must go. Men have things that they must do even if they don't want to. There are things a man must endure.


Episode 17: 오늘 죽어도 좋을만큼 I Could Die Today with No Regrets



Episode 18: 살아주십시오 살아있어서 고마운 그대 Please Stay Alive. I'm Grateful that You're Alive, Dear.